The Batu Jimbar Inscription, located in Banjar Betngandang, Sanur Kauh Village, is an inscription consisting of copper plates created during the 12th to 14th centuries. The number of plates is incomplete, with only six plates preserved, currently kept at Nyoman Sumariana's house. Despite the incomplete set, research has been able to outline the general content of the inscriptions using the Old Balinese script and the Javanese Kawi language. The research divides the inscriptions into two groups.
The first group, comprising Plates II, VI, VII, XIII, and XIV, contains information about tax obligations for Karaman Indrapura. These taxes are related to the duty of worshiping the deities enthroned on Bukit Tunggal. However, the exact period and ruling kingdom when these inscriptions were made cannot be determined due to the incompleteness of the plates. It is estimated, though, that these inscriptions were issued by Paduka Sri Maharaja Sri Jayasakti, who ruled Bali around the Caka year 1055-1071 (1133-1149 AD). They were also allowed to fell prohibited trees such as kemiri trees that shaded rice fields, houses, meeting halls, and palm or enau trees. Several officials and their positions are mentioned, including Samgat Caksu Karanakranta held by Pangdudal, Mpungku Lokeswara held by Dang Aacaryya Abhipura, Mpungkwing Canggini Dang Upadhayaya Widyottama, and Samgat Mangirendiren Wadani held by Sangkawiryya.
Moving on to the second group, there is only one plate, Plate III. This plate mentions the grant of a sizable land by an official with the title Rsi Nara Rajapatih. The land grant was witnessed by various officials and included curses for anyone who dared to violate it. Officials such as Senapati Sarbwa, Senapati Wresanten, Senapati Balmbunut, Senapari Manyiringan, and Manyuratang I Halu witnessed the granting of the inscription. The same information is also found in the Cempaga C Inscription issued by King Bhatara Sri Mahaguru in the Caka year 1246 (1334 AD) and the Selumbung Karangasem Inscription issued by King Bhatara Sriwijaya Kartaningrat and his mother, who held the title Paduka Tara Sri Mahaguru, in the Caka year 1250 (1338 AD).
The inscription includes its boundaries, stating that its eastern boundary remains the same as before. The northern boundary is west of Bangkyang Siddhi Village, reaching Kalkalan, Air Bakung, and Srimuka, then turning north again until Darawati, which marks the boundary from Srimuka.